Thursday, June 18, 2009

Getting there...


All the squares that I stitched the white strips onto the other day are now cut and ironed, all ready to sew together. Hopefully I'll go to Spotlight this weekend to get some wadding and backing fabric (I'm thinking flannelette again, that worked out really well last time).

No doubt while I'm there I'll get some other stuff too. I'd quite like to make another shirt; another JJ, or maybe an Emily or a Ute, I haven't decided yet. It will probably depend on what fabrics I see. I might also get some fabric to make some more pyjamas. I am absolutely in love with the last pair I made, the pattern was PERFECT, they're so comfy and exactly the right length, and maybe this time making a matching top, as so far I've only made PJ bottoms and I'm running out of old t-shirts to wear with them.

So yes, plans for the weekend are fabric shopping and then sewing, I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...