Saturday, October 23, 2010

Festival of Quilts: Favourite Quilts: Part 4

I was hoping to post something else other than another favourite quilts post but I've been too busy working on my thesis, so for the third post in a row, here is my last post of my favourites from the festival of quilts. This time, amazing miniatures. Remember, all the images are clickable for bigger versions.

Just a Bit Crazy by Karin Saga

Small Wonders by Sue Bibby

Sand Between the Toes by Sandra Goldsbrough

Colours of the Seasons by Jacky Hopkin

Sweet Dreams by Margaret Morris

Wildwood: Spring and Autumn by Sandra Wyman

Mission: Impossible 2 by Kumiko Frydl
(this quilt won "best in show")

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my favourites as much as I enjoyed seeing them, and remembering them. There are a heap more photos of quilts here if you want to see some of the other quilts that I took photos of at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...