Sunday, December 5, 2010

Meant to be...

The other week I was walking home past The Fabric Store and I saw this fabric in the window, so of course I had to go in and take a closer look. It is a gorgeous lightweight cotton sateen with a slight stretch. I decided to think about it for a while and carried on home.


However, when I got home and checked my email I discovered an email from The Fabric Store saying that they were having a 30% off sale two days later... so I concluded that it was meant to be, and went back during the sale to buy the fabric.


I think I'll make this dress out of it - a cute pleated skirt, a contrast mid-band and possibly also hem, and best of all, pockets!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Fabric Store when I was in Melbourne last and they had a sale on that day too :) The polka dots are really cute with a modern twist, can't wait to see the dress

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...