Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sew-along season

It seems to be sew-along season in blog land at the moment, there's so many going on.

Sadly I only have time to participate in one of the sewalongs (and even that's pushing it), as I already mentioned, I'm taking part in the Pendrell Blouse Sew-Along from sewaholic.net that started this week.


In case you do have the time and want a sew-along to join in, I thought I'd post the links to the other ones I've come across in the last few weeks (those I can remember at least):
- Casey at Casey's Elegant Musings is doing a swing dress sew-along 
- Peter at Male Pattern Boldness is doing a mens shirt sew-along 
- Gertie at Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing is still doing a crepe sew-along
- Helene at 25reasons is doing a liberty stars quilt-along
- There's a whole assortment of bloggers taking part in the Bloggers Block-a-palooza (waiting for spring)
- And last but not least Rachel from p.s. i quilt is doing a postage stamp quilt-along

Oh to have unlimited sewing time... *sigh*

Are you taking part in any sew-alongs at the moment (or soon)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...