Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Some quilting done at least...

Yesterday I bought thread and started quilting the baby girl quilt but didn't quite buy enough thread. I only had enough for 1/3 of the top... mostly because I really need to learn to meander at a bigger scale as the stippling so far is still a bit close together (although still better than the teeny-tiny scale on my advent calendars).


So much for ploughing out the quilting in one night!! I have more thread now though so intend on finishing the quilting and hopefully a big chunk of the binding tomorrow night.

3 comments:

  1. oh man! it's a bummer when you run out of thread mid-project. your quilting is looking good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a bummer to run out of thread! I either miscalculate or just forget to buy thread all together. Your quilt is looking great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quilt Rachel - the colours are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...