Monday, March 8, 2010

Sencha Progress...

I apologise for neglecting to update you with my progress, but I did (almost) complete my goal for last weekend, to make the blue practice sencha blouse.


Sadly it's not completely finished as I don't have any buttons for the blouse yet. Sadly some not so nice weather in Melbourne this weekend has deterred me from venturing out very far, so no new buttons for me yet.

It was interesting working with slippery fabric for the first time. I was very careful with the cutting and the pinning (using FAR more pins than necessary I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. looking good Rachel - gee that weather was unbelieveable! What colour buttons are you thinking of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide, obviously covered buttons would be nice, but they are (as far as I know) always ones with a shank, which I think might be a bit uncomfortable when the buttons are up the back, and flat buttons would be better... thus I don't know yet. I was going to go have a look in the shops and see what inspiration strikes.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...