Sunday, August 7, 2011

A lovely crafternoon

Yesterday I spend a lovely few hours enjoying a "crafternoon" with some friends. A very nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

Nichola and Claire knitting up a storm

The others were all knitting - Claire and Nichola being very acomplished knitters and Mindy just learning.

Mindy learning to knit

I was, surprise surprise, working on the quilting of my genome quilt top.


I'm making good progress with the quilting, with maybe 1/4 of the top left to go - all the circles are marked now I just need to plod along with the stitching to get it finished.


Above shows the awesome little goldfish bag that I've been using to hold all my quilting supplies - it was a gift from my lovely friend Kelly and is perfect for the job.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower and love your blog! I think I read through all of 2011 just this morning :o) Your quilt is gorgeous!! I had an afternoon like this on Friday and it was heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...