Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bicycle Zipped Pouch

Recently Melissa, a friend from work, has departed to Europe for some exciting travels, and Misaya and I wanted to give her a little gift to say goodbye. While looking for fabric for Misaya's quilt we spotted this bicycle fabric which is absolutely perfectly matched for Melissa, who is somewhat a bicycle fanatic, so we bought some. Once paired with a matching stripe from my stash (Melissa is also a fan of stripes!), I made it into a little zippered pouch.


No gift is complete without wrapping, and since I didn't have any around we decided to make our own. What do you think?


To complete the gift we stuffed the pouch with a couple of bags of "lollies" (Australian for "sweets").


Have a great time in Europe Melissa, we'll miss you!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...