Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas edging closer and closer!

My advent calendar is hung and filled with yummy chocolatey goodies (bought from the Lindt shop that opened in the city a few months ago).



With the remaining fabric from my advent calendar I decided to make some Christmas decorations for our living room.



I used the extra squares, and made some more out of the extra strips, folded them in half diagonally and stitched some red ribbon down the fold to make them into bunting... until I ran out of ribbon when I just chain stitched the triangles together.



Very rough and very simple. If I had pinking shears I would have cut them with that to stop any fraying.



The living room is now looking very festive, and a little bit circus-like.

Oh, and how superbly fantastically tacky is my Christmas tree! I got it in Borders last week, I just couldn't resist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...