Saturday, May 8, 2010

Me-Made May - one week down

One week into Me-Made May... and I've passed my rules so far. I haven't gotten photos of each of my outfits each day due to a combination of not having a photographer and having a crazy busy week, I have however documented what I wore each day:

1st May - Me-Made (& Me-refashioned) JJ shirt with jeans.
2nd May - Me-Made purple tank with joggers.
3rd May - Me-Made purple tank with jeans & v-neck jumper.
4th May - Me-Made brown dress with long sleeved black t-shirt, black tights and black hooded jacket.
5th May - Me-Made black Emily shirt with jeans & v-neck jumper.
6th May - Me-Made Boat Necked t-shirt with jeans & rugby shirt (ice skating outfit!).
7th May - Me-Made Jenny Skirt with grey t-shirt and green jumper.
I've also worn me-made PJs each night.

This first week has been interesting, I have received many compliments on the clothes I've worn, both from people who did and didn't know I'd made them. I've also had some interesting conversations with people who know I'm doing Me-Made May and have enjoyed guessing which item is the one I've made each day.

And because picture-less posts make me sad, here's the custom designed hanging rail that my kind brother made me as a belated birthday pressie (with my help holding stuff while he hammered, drilled and screwed):


It's got many many more clothes in it now and I'm planning on adding a curtain across the front. Thanks lil Bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...