Monday, July 19, 2010

Genome Layout Ready To Go...

Last time I showed you my genome quilt I had pinned about half of the HSTs onto my very high-tech "design wall" (which is only just big enough). All of the HSTs have been pinned on now, and have been rotated to fit the correct orientations for my chosen sequence

(Image is clickable to see it bigger)

What do you think? How does the gradient look? Are there any bits that look like they could be "blended" better?

Once I'm completely happy with the layout I can start stitching it together...

6 comments:

  1. Looks amazing must of taken you ages to lay out. Have fun sewing it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wordy! It looks wonderful, the gradient is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gradient. This looks amazing! Get sewing girl! I can't wait to see it!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gradient looks very good Rachel. I wouldn't be too worried about a single block here or there that you may think is 'out of place'. You've got the general feel of a gradient on this quilt, and it is spectacular! Wonderful job, just get it sewn down before something happens to the design wall and you have to start over (not that it would)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievable Rachel!!!
    What an amazing work of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw - that is a lot of work!

    Have fun finishing it off!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...