Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm a bad sew-along-er

So, I'm a bad sew-along participant... I kinda skipped ahead. Last week I skipped ahead to step 14 in the instructions when the sew-along was only at step 4, and today I finished my blouse. But I don't really care, because I LOVE it! I just tried it on with my grey Jenny skirt and it looks awesome. (My black Jenny skirt is too big and needs taking in, so I can't try it on with that too).

Finished Pendrell #1 on hanger

The bad news is that I am home alone this evening so don't have anyone to play photographer for me. However, here's a sneak peek of it on the hanger and I'll recruit a photographer tomorrow (when it's daylight) to show you it in all it's splendor.

1 comment:

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...