Saturday, June 9, 2012

Three Years Young


On this day, the 9th of June, three years ago I posted my first ever blog post on this little blog. It has been an amazing three years; posting about my various projects, celebrating the successes, comiserating the failures and learning heaps. I'd like to take this moment to thank every single one of you reading this for your enthusiasm and support, particularly your encouraging comments and advice.


I have something exciting planned to celebrate my "blogiversary", but unfortunately I can't post it quite yet so the celebrations will be slightly belated, but stick around as I'm super excited about it!


(Since I surrounded my first post with some project highlights, I thought I'd do the same here with some of my favourite projects from the last year or so)

2 comments:

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...