Monday, October 22, 2012

DUDQS3 - Quilt Recieved!

I shared with you the quilt I made for the DUDQS3 last week, but today I am very excited to share the quilt that I received.


My quilt was made by the very talented Kelli. Just look at that quilting! Isn't it stunning!! I absolutely love it!


Kelli has left the coloured squares un-quilted and they really pop.


It's going to look beautiful on my wall!!


Thank you so much Kelli, I really do love it!


PS: Are you planning on coming along to the Social Sewing this Saturday (the 27th October)? If so, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning quilt! The graphic design and colours really appeal, and the quilting is enviable... which I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I checked out Kelli's blog looking for the pattern.... Could you find out where she got it? Cheers, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...