Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Social Sewing - Are you in?


The next date we've organised for some Social Sewing is just under 2 weeks away, so I thought I'd post up a quick reminder about it.

Here are the details:

  • Date: Saturday 17th November
  • LocationGJs Discount Fabrics, in Brunswick- they have a big workroom with big tables and lots of floor space, power points and light. You would need to bring your own machine. 
  • Time: 9-4 (their opening hours, but you can absolutely come for as much or as little of that as you like) 
  • Cost: $10 per person (paid to GJs when you arrive) 

If you could please let me know if you're planning on coming by comment or email so I can keep GJs in the loop as to a vague idea of how many of us to expect.

Please feel free to pass on the information to other Melbourne sewists who might be interested in coming along.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Also, I think we will try organising some dates for some more social sewing's in early 2013 while we're there on the 17th, so if you're coming along please bring your diaries, and if you're not able to come, please comment here or email me with any dates that do and don't work for you so we can try and factor it in if possible while choosing (this includes you interstate people that keep threatening to come along - we WILL organise dates around when you could come and visit!)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It might be worthwhile researching a place nearby for luncheon though...

      Delete
    2. Argh, no! I can no longer come - this coming weekend I will be in Shepparton so the other half can compete in his half ironman. I had thought it was a different weekend :-((((

      Delete
  2. Yes I am one of the interstate people that threatens to crash these things. I will eventually come to one of these! It all depends on timing and having enough money to fly down. I'll keep up to date with it all and let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rachel, I sent you an email re: Sewing Group....just wondering if it might have been caught in filters?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be there lovely ladies, around 1pm. Looking forward to it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...