Monday, October 12, 2009

Sewing Day!!

Yesterday (Sunday) two of my girlfriends from work came over for a 'sewing day'. The day was super-fun and super-productive.

I did some work on a second advent calendar using some more of the same fabric.

My friend Amelia started her advent calendar - she cut out all her squares, arranged them (which took QUITE a while of both of us pondering over them and making swap after swap), cut out and ironed on all her numbers:


And my friend Kylie started on her very own coffee date dress - and for a girl who hasn't sewn before did very well, especially since I'm probably the worst sewing teacher EVER!



Sadly nothing was finished, so more sewing days will be necessary (which isn't a bad thing!)

1 comment:

  1. I love sewing days! Friends and fabric: it doesn't get any better than that!

    joan

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...