Saturday, August 4, 2012

Neat and Tidy Fabric Stash

I shared with you my Gran's fabric stash back when I was staying with her, so I thought it only fair to also share my own stash too. Mostly because I happened to tidy it before I left for my holiday:


However it's grown slightly since I took this iphone pic a bit over a month ago. It turns out that a 25% off sale at GJs is bad news to my creditcard! After bringing some fabric back from the UK and two trips to GJs in as many days, this is what my stash looks like now:


It should be noted that this isn't all my fabric, I have a big box of garment fabric and of course the little collection of Liberty I liberated from my Gran last time I was visiting her. But this is my little collection of normal quilting fabrics, all neatly folded and stacked. Isn't it so pretty? So nice to sit and look at!

Of course, now I'm looking forward to sewing some quilts up from it too!

In case you're wondering, to fold my fabric I follow this method posted by Jeni of In Color Order. It's so simple to do, and looks so nice!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link on folding fabric - your 'little' stash looks very enticing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should come and do mine ;) yours does look lovely and neat I keep mine in a big box all squished up and not neat at all!! Mind if I raid your stash too? Haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...