Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Pair!


Today I finished my first pair of socks!!!


Not really the ideal day to finish them, given that it was 34 degrees here today, but my office is over-air-conditioned, so I still got to wear them this afternoon :)


I am SO happy with how they turned out! There's a few small mistakes in them (which i'm not going to point out to you) but in general they're really successful.


I'm already eager to start my next knitting project. I'm going to knit some socks with one of my friends from work, so yesterday we went into the city and bought some yarn for them. We're planning to cast on in our lunch break tomorrow... just as soon as I choose which pattern I'm going to use!

1 comment:

  1. I'm super impressed that you managed to get the stripes to fall in exactly the same places! Love the little grey patch on each of the hells :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...