Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cresecent Skirt and another Sew-along

Tasia over at sewaholic has released her second pattern, a gorgeous little gathered skirt called the crescent skirt. Isn't it cute? I've been eying off the gathered skirts in the stores lately but whenever I've tried them on they've been waaay to short in the back and therefore not decent for me to even wear out of the changing room. But that problem is now solved - I can make the crescent skirt!! And double amazing - it has pockets!


I've already pre-ordered my copy of the pattern and am eagerly looking forward to the sewalong that Tasia has scheduled to start on the 18th of April (particularly given how fantastic and informative the pendrell sew-along was)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...