Friday, March 25, 2011

Me-Made-March - Days 17-24

        

Day 17 (Thursday) - Me-made plaid pendrell blouse (with black trousers)
Day 18 (Friday) - Me-made purple t-shirt (with teal jumper and jeans)
Day 18 (Friday) - Me-made spotty dress, me-made red beaded necklace (with red cardigan)
Day 19 (Saturday) - Me-made "patchwork" skirt (with tank tops)
Day 20 (Sunday) - Me-made white gored skirt (with tank tops)
Day 21 (Monday) - Me-made purple t-shirt (with shorts)
Day 22 (Tuesday) - Me-made brown tunic dress (with black t-shirt and tights)
Day 23 (Wednesday) - Me-made blue pendrell blouse (with jeans)
Day 24 (Thursday) - Me-made black and white skirt (with pale grey t-shirt)

Yup, I'm still plodding along with the Me-Mades. I've been trying to mix up the combinations for some variety, but it's still only on the weird-weather days that I'm struggling. Melbourne is doing it's normal crazy weather routine. I can't believe the month is going so fast though, less than a week left to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...