Monday, March 7, 2011

Me-Made-March - Days 1-7

One week into March and Me-Made March has been going very smoothly so far. I've been making more of an effort to get photos of what I've been wearing (unlike last May when I had zero photos), but since I'm my own photographer in quite a few of them (and I don't own a tripod) I've just made an effort to show off the me-made part of the outfit rather than the whole thing.

       

Day 1 (Tuesday) - Me-Made Boatneck t-shirt with flower (with jeans)
Day 2 (Wednesday) - Me-Made Plaid Pendrell and Me-Made (and refashioned) Black Jenny Skirt (with black cami)
Day 3 (Thursday) - Me-Made JJ (sans ruffles) (with jeans and black vest)
Day 4 (Friday) - Me-Made Leafy Blue and White dress (with navy 3/4 sleeve scoop neck tee)
Day 4 (Friday) - Me-Made Black and white skirt (with purple knitted top, black jumper and tights)
Day 5 (Saturday) - Me-Made Plaid Pendrell and Me-Made (and refashioned) Black Jenny Skirt (with black cami and black jumper)
Day 5 (Saturday) - Me-Made white skirt with black flowers (with black t-shirt)
Day 6 (Sunday) - Me-Made flowery summer dress
Day 7 (Monday) - Me-Made Cream and pink summer dress

Quite a few days almost completely me-made (4 outfits out of 9), although warm weather helps with that as a summer dress can make a whole outfit. And yes, it was cold enough to need tights on the 4th but hot enough for summer dresses on the 6th and 7th - Melbourne weather is that crazy.

2 comments:

  1. This is so impressive, I just managed my first one this Sunday! Mostly because of the flu, but well, at least one :-) Love every single one of yoru outfits! Enjoy the rest of the month

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dress number 7, I haven't seen it before. Do you have a full length shot of it? I went to the link and there is just the fabric and pattern shots. Very nice fabric and cut from what I can see!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...