Friday, March 4, 2011

Skills trade - Part 1 - Knitted Wrist Warmers

I recently arranged a "skills trade" with my lovely friend Claire. You see, Claire is a knitter and I don't knit at all, so we came up with the idea that she would knit me something and I would sew her something.


She fulfilled her end of the bargain a few weeks ago by knitting me these gorgeous wrist warmers.


A bizarre request to make during Australian summer, I know, but I requested wrist warmers so that I can wear them while ice skating as the fronts of my wrists sometimes get cold on the odd occasion that I skate fast. I've worn them every time I've been skating since receiving them, they're definitely a huge success! Just the right size, just the right warm-ness, and awesome uneven gradiated stripes. Win, Win, Win!


Thank you HEAPS Claire!


Stay tuned for photos of the item that I sewed her in exchange, hopefully I'll be able to get some tomorrow at Brunch.

1 comment:

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...