Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Me-Made-March - Days 8-16

Half way through the month and all is still going well. It's becoming instinct to choose from my me-made garments each day, so it'll be interesting to see how things go once March is over, I imagine it'll feel weird for a bit.

     

Day 8 (Tuesday) - Me-made purple t-shirt (with black jeans or khaki shorts)
Day 9 (Wednesday) - Me-made "twin spruce" knock-off dress
Day 10 (Thursday) - Me-made green leafy skirt
Day 11 (Friday) - Me-made leafy blue and white dress
Day 12 (Saturday) - Me-made purple tank (with shorts)
Day 13 (Sunday) - Me-made purple tank (with shorts)
Day 14 (Monday) - Me-made butterfly skirt (with two blue tank tops)
Day 15 (Tuesday) - Me-made purple tank (freshly washed, don't worry) (with purple jumper and black jeans)
Day 16 (Wednesday) - Me-made "twin spruce" knock-off dress (with pale blue cardi)


There are still a fair few me-made items that I haven't worn yet, so in theory it shouldn't get too boring through the second half of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...