Saturday, March 5, 2011

Skills trade - Part 2 - Claire's Jenny Skirt

Yesterday I showed you the amazing wrist warmers that Claire knitted me, today I can show you the skirt that I made her as my half of the "skills trade".


I used the "Jenny" pattern that I've used a couple of times before, but instead of making a wide waistband I made one 1 inch wide to give it a more standard pencil skirt look.

(Please excuse the crumples/creases - these photos were taken after a delicious and leisurely brunch)

 

For the first time with this pattern I lined the skirt, with the lining the same as the skirt but hemmed an inch shorter. This has led to a small problem that the lining is visible in the back behind the slit (see above photo). I was hoping someone might have some wisdom of what I did wrong, or what I could do to solve this problem?

1 comment:

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...