Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crescent Skirt - Fabric

My copy of the Crescent Skirt pattern arrived last week (in 5 short days!), and I've already bought some fabric to use for the skirt:


It's a printed poplin, which the pattern envelope suggests as a good fabric choice. I picked a darker print so that I can wear the finished skirt with tights and it'll hopefully make a good autumn/winter/spring skirt.

I think I'll also be lining the skirt so that it doesn't stick to my legs when I'm wearing tights, but I need to decide what kind of fabric to line it with.

I can't wait for the sew-along to start!

2 comments:

  1. I love your fabric choice!! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabric, Rachel! I'm in Sydney and was also thinking of wearing it with tights. Where did you get the fabric? Australian fabric shopping always leaves me cold.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...