Friday, April 1, 2011

Me-Made-March - Days 25-31

  

Day 25 (Friday) - PJ Day! - Me-made Starry PJ bottoms (with t-shirt)
Day 26 (Saturday) - I cheated, I was feeling crappy so wore nothing me-made today, sorry!
Day 27 (Sunday) - Me-made purple tank top (with joggers)
Day 28 (Monday) - Me-made grey jenny skirt (with t-shirt, funky tights and new boots)
Day 29 (Tuesday) - Me-made black jenny skirt, Me-Made plaid pendrell blouse (with grey vest top)
Day 30 (Wednesday) - Me-made esprit dress (with purple tights and t-shirt and new boots)
Day 31 (Thursday) - Me-made esprit dress (with grey tights and t-shirt)

The last week of the month wasn't quite as good as the first 3 and a half. I cheated on Saturday because I wasn't feeling so good, but the last few days were fun because I got some new boots so designed some outfits around them. I also refashioned my esprit dress making it wearable again, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...