Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Queens Birthday productivity


Playing with the macro setting on my camera and my housemate's mini-tripod

It was the queens birthday long weekend this weekend. I wish every weekend were a long weekend as then I'd have so much more time for sewing! Day one is for resting, day two for errands and day three for sewing!

This weekend, in addition to making an enormous mess in the l
iving room, I pottered around doing a few things, including two more strips on my quilt (8 down, 14 to go!), a fabric bag using this tutorial and everything except the buttons and sleeves for a JJ shirt (see the photos above and below) You'd think by now I'd have learnt to buy the buttons when I buy the fabric, but nooooo, I didn't, so a trip to a shop to buy some will be needed before I can finish (and wear) the shirt.

Pinning pattern pieces for cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...