Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dress To Make...?

I was playing around with the bluetooth on my phone so I could download the various photos I've taken on it and rediscovered the photos of a dress I tried on in esprit a while back.


I love the curved seams up the sides, with the incorporated pockets. Sadly the dress wasn't quite the right shape for me so I didn't buy it, but did take these sneaky changing room photos. I would like to try making a similar dress, I don't know if I'd be so ambitious as to try and draft something myself or if I'd try and find a pattern with a similar shape to use.


I'm going into the city this afternoon to see the Barbie Exhibition so maybe I'll pop into Clegs and have a look through the pattern books while i'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...