Saturday, August 15, 2009

One UFO down...

The task I set myself this weekend was to tackle my UFO box, so settling down in front of some trashy movies this evening I set to work. Sadly, the first UFO I ran out of the right colour thread half way through working on the first one, so it's back in the box. Happily though, the second is finished and already being worn!



I introduce to you my newest pair of PJ bottoms! They are super comfy and made from the same pattern as my argyle PJ bottoms. However they do look like they're made for someone a great deal taller than my humble 5"4... I may need to re-hem them!

There's a matching PJ top still waiting to be made, rather experimentally the pattern was traced from a PJ top I own, so we'll see how that turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...