Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Pattern Delivered!

As part of my BurdaStyle Sewing Club we are having a wardrobe sew along. I have my plan and will post about it soon, but I wanted to share with you this little bit of excitement that is related to the sew along - my new Sencha Pattern from Colette patterns:


I bought it online for a steal from Modern Retro Textiles, who sent it out to me super quick as I only ordered it Monday night and it arrived in the post yesterday (Wednesday). Incase you hadn't seen elsewhere on the internets, the Colette patterns are super cute in format as they come with the pattern 'envelope' being a little booklet with the intructions on, with a pocket in the back for the pattern pieces.


I'm very excited about this pattern; I think I've even picked out the fabric I want to make it out of; a gorgeous silk crepe that's white with tiny black spots from Tessuti. The plan is to make a muslin of this on the weekend to take along to sewing club next Thursday and buy the fabric. I have some fabric already that I inherited that would be gorgeous for this but i don't think i have enough. Once I have the pattern pieces cut out i'll have a go at laying them out on the fabric just to make sure though!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like quite an adventure. 3 months to winter - best of luck! I always get quite envious of other people's winter wear. Living in Cairns my wardrobe is limited to spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...