Saturday, May 15, 2010

Me-Made May - week two

Two weeks into the month, almost half way there! Again, no documentation photos this week I'm afraid, I am without a photographer that I'm not afraid would think me weird/vain for asking! However, again I have a list:

Saturday - Me-Made Sidonie skirt with red t-shirt. (the Sidonie skirt REALLY can't be worn until I alter it, it is FAR to big around the waist. I wouldn't recommend the pattern at all, I was very disappointed, I will do a post on it one day, I promise)
Sunday - A bit of a 'cheat' day. Volunteered at the Mother's Day Classic in the morning and knew i'd have to wear a volunteers t-shirt and would need to be warm and amenable to walking around on grass/mud and didn't have suitable clothes so didn't wear anything me-made. However, after geting up at stupid o'clock in the morning I went straight back to bed when I got home and spent all of the rest of the day in me-made PJs, surely that counts?
Monday - Me-Made "Esprit dress" with white long sleeved tshirt
Tuesday - Me-made JJ shirt with black knit vest and jeans
Wednesday - Me-Made Purple tank with purple round-necked jumper and jeans
Thursday - Me-Made Jenny skirt with red t-shirt, black cardi (and red shoes)
Friday - Me-Made "Esprit dress" with blue t-shirt

I'm starting to run out of 'unworn' clothes now (i.e. ones I haven't worn yet this month), and it's becoming obvious which ones I'm more comfortable in and reaching more often.

I've got another Jenny skirt I started last weekend that I will hopefully have time to finish this weekend so I'll have something new to add to the mix for next week. Sadly other than that (and sewing snaps/buttons onto my Esprit dress last weekend so I could wear it this week) I haven't had much time for sewing as my time during the week has been pretty full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...