Sunday, October 3, 2010

Festival of Quilts: Favourite Quilts: Part 1

I have uploaded photos from the festival of quilts and added the information about them in the captions. You can look through them here. I will also be posting some of my favourite quilts from the festival here on my blog (click for bigger pictures and more info about the quilts).

First up: impressive piecing.

Striated Stars by Rebecca Collins:

Audaciously Embedded (in spite of my better judgement) by Alison Davies:

Life in a Kaleidoscopic World by Solvi Lorentzen Krokeide:

Punto Optico by Manoli Lozano:

Winter Reflection by Susan Carr:

I'll post some more of my favourites later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, there are some gorgeous examples in there! I love the hex inspired quilt "Audaciously Embedded' ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are amazing! can't quite get over the perfect piecing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...