Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pendrell blouse pattern

I had an exciting parcel waiting for me when I got home last Wednesday; the Pendrell blouse pattern from sewaholic.net. This is the first pattern for sale from Tasia, and after seeing the gorgeous versions she's made combined with the free shipping she offered if you pre-ordered it I couldn't resist getting it.


The blouse has three variations, the pattern is printed on recycled paper and having skimmed over them the instructions are clear but concise with some helpful tips along the way.


She is hosting a sew-a-long in January... The only question is which view to make first???

1 comment:

  1. I like View B -- and can't make that for me at the moment as I'm pregnant -- so I think you should make that one so I can live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...