Monday, June 6, 2011

Multi-tasking...

So, it turns out that hand quilting is an activity that can be done very well while hanging out with people... which is what I did this weekend.


I've made great progress quilting my wonky stars - I've quilted around nearly all the stars. Once I've finished that I need to fill in the space in between them. I've been quilting with red perle 8, which means nice big stitches! I'm a big fan of this method, it makes the quilting go pretty quickly, making it enjoyable rather than a chore!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty! I think the red stitching on the pale was a good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you are very neat Rachel! LOve the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you got your red Perle 8! Your quilting is looking wonderful! I love the effect of the outlined stars! What does the red side look like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the addition of the hand-quilting. definitely adds another element to your quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...