Friday, April 3, 2015

A new shirt for Bear


Back in 2009 I made a nightshirt for "Bear" and he's been wearing it ever since, except for the odd occasion when I've washed it for him, and it's showing its age.

 
[Left: 2009, Right: 2015]

Therefore, I've been scheming for a while to make him a new shirt. However, everything I've made that's had big enough scraps to squeeze out a shirt for him hasn't been a very flattering colour for his blue-grey fur, so it's taken me a while.

However when cutting out the bright pink merino recently I managed to cut him a shirt out as well. Constructed almost exactly the same way as any of my shirts, except smaller, I made this one production-line style along with my pink merino plantain of the same fabric.

 

And so, the two of us have our matching shirts, and bear is looking much better dressed!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky bear! The merino should help keep Bear warm during winter.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...