Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Quilt Piecing...

I'm officially in love with making baby quilts - they come together so quickly!!!


During the week I cut strips of the baby boy fabric I bought online before Christmas and yesterday afternoon I started piecing the strips into squares, taking Stitches in play's advice on chain piecing I had all my strips stitched into groups of 4 very quickly.


I then trimmed them square and chose my layout.


This morning I stitched all the squares together to get my finished quilt top.


Now I need to go and buy some wadding and decide what quilting to do and in what colour thread - any suggestions?


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love the little 'Zzzz' fabric - sort of a subliminal message to the baby :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...