Sunday, July 11, 2010

MMQG Name Badge Swap

Today at the Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild meeting we did the swap part of our name badge swap. There were some really amazing badges made!!

My badge was made by Margaret and is beautiful!


A colour scheme I would never choose myself, yet I absolutely love it! And the bird!! Thanks so much Margaret!!

My partner was Gina. I have to confess; I made two! The first one I made I didn't really like; I felt like it looked more like a coaster than a name badge, so I made another.

Here's the first "reject" badge:


And here's the second one that 'passed' and was made into a badge:


This was the first swap I've participated in (and the first one I've coordinated) and it was great fun! Thanks to everyone that joined in! I can't wait for my next swap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...