Thursday, August 30, 2012

Great stuff... #1

I'm sure you've all seen various posts around the interwebs where people have posted a little round-up of things they've found that they've found particularly impressive, inspiring or interesting. Since I really do enjoy reading them myself, as they often contain things I haven't seen and alert me to blogs I haven't heard of, I thought I'd start occasionally doing posts like it myself.


PS: I've given my blog a mini-makeover, so if you read my posts in a reader you should pop on by to take a look

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Rachel!
    And thanks for putting together this post, I love round-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts too! It's amazing what you can find on the internet if you look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, thanks so much for mentioning me! You are sweet :) I love round-ups too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, thanks so much for the link! Glad you enjoyed the independent pattern companies post. Thanks also for linking to that vinegar crease thing, good to know! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...