Sunday, October 11, 2009

Major Progress.

Because I'm sad and pathetic like that, last night (Saturday night) I ended up going to the supermarket and then spending the rest of the evening sewing - exciting times! I did however, make super progress with my advent calendar. All the pockets were sewn and the layers basted together:


Borders added to two sides:


Then added to the remaining two sides:


And even managed to sew it all together and baste (with spray) into the quilt sandwich, just using calico on the back:


Now it's ready to be quilted - I just need to pluck up the courage! I'm planning on stippling it like in the tutorial, but think I need to practice with pen and paper a little more first, to make sure I am better at the line and can get it even all over.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see your finished advent calendar! I was just reminded of this on Sew Mama Sew, and I need to finish one before December. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...