Monday, February 11, 2013

Hollyburn Sew-Along - Sew-Along Participant's Skirts


So, today marks the last post in the Hollyburn Sew-Along, where I share the beautiful skirts that the sew-along participants have made. If you haven't finished or even started your Hollyburn skirt yet, don't worry, the posts aren't going anywhere, you can access a list of them all in the sew-along tab along the top of the page on my blog.

But onto the excitement of today, the fabulous skirts created by the sew-along participants! Click on the picture or link below the picture to be taken to their blogs etc.

I really hope I haven't missed anybody out, but if I've somehow managed to miss you, first massive apologies and second PLEASE let me know and I'll update this post to remedy the situation.





[Mindy]



[Sharon (for her daughter)]



[Kyri]






[Petra]

What a lovely collection of Hollyburn skirts! Everyone has done a truly amazing job on their skirts! Thanks for sharing everyone.

Thanks for joining in with my first ever sew-along, I'm very grateful for the incredibly warm welcome it received. If you decide to follow along with the sew-along in the future, I'd love to see your skirts, so shoot me an email or leave a comment on the blog.

11 comments:

  1. Such a fantastically paced and well designed sewalong, Rachel! Epic work and a major hat tip for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Rachel! They all look SO GOOD!! ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including us! It's great to see how different and gorgeous everybody's versions are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love all the variations of this skirt! I think it makes a great wardrobe staple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely collection of skirts! Congratulations Rachel for hosting this sew along

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some really awesome skirts there!! Nice work Rach :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Rachel, the sewalong was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Rachel for hosting this great sewalong... I loved it and love wearing my skirt... it's super comfortable and fits perfectly all thanks to you. Thank you again for being such a wonderful supportive host. Everyone's skirts look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Rachel! I am predicting one hundred skirts in my wardrobe before the year is over! Love everyone's executions (looking at all the summery places with a big winter sigh...).
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting (and sorry for being so late) - it was great :) - Kyri

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finally finished the second skirt I started for your sew-along ... it's only taken me a bit more then a year ... sigh ... however it has both chevrons and elastic waistband, so it was rather more involved then my last one :-)

    http://gigglesinthesun.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/ufo-4-check-mate-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...