Monday, April 29, 2013

Social Sewing - Dates for the rest of 2013


At the last Social Sewing day I booked in dates for the rest of the year as follows:
  • Saturday 18th May
  • Saturday 22nd June
  • Saturday 20th July (hosted by Sarah)
  • Saturday 17th August
  • Saturday 21st September
  • Saturday 19th October
  • Saturday 16th November
  • Saturday 14th December
So put them in your diaries ladies!!

All the information about social sewing, including all these dates, is also on the Social Sewing Page linked along the top of my blog.

As usual, I will be posting reminders a week or two before the day, so please let me know if you are planning on attending so that I can make sure that we're expecting about the right number of people. Some of the dates we'll be sharing the room with another small group.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou Rachel for organising these social sewing days. I have been following American blogs for over 18months and have only recently discovered this little group of Melbourne girls that I can follow. I am so excited to know that there are other ladies out their my age who love to sew. I look forward to attending some of these days in the next few months. Ta Meagan

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...