Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pyjamas!

Easter weekend means sales at the fabric stores, so this afternoon me and Claire popped across to Spotlight as they had 40% off all fabric. I have been in need of some new PJs for a while, especially since I was generous and used half of the dinosaur camo fabric to make a second pair for the boy rather than a pair for myself.


I was very restrained, and only bought what I went for. I bought three pieces of fabric, which totalled about $30 including elastic, so $10 a pair of PJ bottoms isn't bad. The birds are flannelette, and the spots are poplin. Once they're made up I'll be able to get rid of some that are getting very very sad!

1 comment:

  1. Pyjamas!

    (Is actually one of those words that looks really weird when you look at it too much...)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...