Saturday, December 8, 2012

Jewellery from Laura


I've been meaning to share this since my trip to the UK in July, but it took me a while to get some photos. In July I was a bridesmaid for my dearest friend Laura. As a gift on her wedding day she gave me and her sister a gift of some jewelry to wear on the day.


What was particularly special about the jewelry  and why I wanted to share it here, is that Laura made the jewelry  I am in complete awe of how incredibly talented she is, and how she managed to make such beautiful jewelry that is just perfectly 'me'. (Out of silver too)


You may have already spotted the jewelry around my blog, for example in my Portrait Blouse post, but it's so beautiful that I think it deserves it's own post. Incase you haven't spotted it, some of the silver has been made 'matte' rather than shiney, I really love that detail.


And while I'm on the topic, here is the amazing necklace that she made for Anna:


How talented! Thank you so much Laura, I really love my set, and wear it all the time,

1 comment:

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...