Sunday, April 17, 2011

AQC - Some more favourites

As I couldn't pick a small enough number of my favourites from AQC on Thursday to fit into one post here are some more:

This one was definitely my second favourite quilt at the show:
Isn't it amazing how part of the landscape has been made up of squares and triangles?
It kind of feels like you're looking out of a window that is partly some kind of wonky glass

Some "Dear Jane" blocks on point, and the hand quilting was stunning

 
These two quilts really show that using different fabrics but the same pattern can make such a difference.

I just love this one, it keeps drawing your eye to different spots.

Hundreds of origami cranes on a quilt, so beautiful!
(Well I just counted, 104 cranes)

This one was 3D, so much fun to look at.

I can't pinpoint exactly what about this one I love, I just know I do.

I love the minimal design, and the quilting was amazing.

I'll be back tomorrow with one last AQC post - my favourite quilt in the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...