Tuesday, April 19, 2011

When there's a sale...

There's a 25% off sale on at GJs at the moment (until the 20th), so I took the opportunity to get the fabric for my pin cushion for the current MMQG swap:


I can't tell you anymore at the moment as I want it to be a surprise, but I know exactly what I'm going to do and I'm going to work on it over the Easter weekend so it's ready  before the 1st of May deadline. I hope my partner likes it.

I went up to GJs with Vicki, who has been scheming up her first full sized quilt - she's going for a queen sized quilt! She's come up with her design, which is going to be amazing and now she has these gorgeous fabrics. 10 pastel-y prints and white... you just know it's going to be fantastic when it's made up!


I wish I'd taken some photos of the huge stack of fabrics that she picked out as possibles before narrowing down to this 10. There's no need to worry that you won't find what you're looking for, there's so may beautiful fabrics. The ladies at GJs are so nice and friendly and didn't seem to mind at all having to put them all back for us, so thanks so much ladies for your patience and advice!

1 comment:

  1. hope vicki makes it to the next mmqg meeting.
    would love to see what she is doing and also to catch up with you and your cushions. how are they going?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...