Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Back working the sticks...


As you probably guessed by my post the other day about the Clegs sale, I've decided to sneak a little knitting back into my life. After learning to knit over Christmas, I haven't done much since finishing my first socks, but it's getting pretty cold here now so the desire for cosy knitted things has grown.


I've decided to have a go at a basic cable pattern - it turns out it's not as difficult as I thought it would be, which is good. It's actually quite fun to knit.

I've created a project for this on ravelry, if your'e intereted you can see it here.

2 comments:

  1. You new camera takes very pretty pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...