Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

I hope everyone has a lovely and enjoyable day tomorrow (and all the days after that of course). May you stuff yourselves silly with food, have great company, and get all you wish for.



Thankfully, despite a halt in productivity today due to me coming off my bike while cycling to the supermarket and thus taking a nap this afternoon to rest my injured knee rather than sewing, all my planned gift sewing was done on time. I have photos and details of everything and shall post about them after tomorrow once they have been gifted. Next week shall be a week of sewing things for me. I'm going to be ambitious and try for 10 things next week, as that's how many items I still need to do to get to 52 crafts. Not sure if it'll happen but I can always try.

Now it's off to bed for me so I'm alert and ready to cook my first ever Christmas Dinner tomorrow. It's just me and my brother and I may have horrifically over catered by buying enough food in Coles today to feed a small army, but hopefully it'll be enjoyable :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your dinner will be fabulous and much enjoyed by your brother. Merry Christmas!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...